In this modern world lots of new Airlines have expanded business and in this growing economy now more people travel by airlines. Job opening for Air Hostess / Air Stewardess has always been on the rise but still more and more people are looking for right information on Internet on How to become an Air Stewardess / Air Hostess. Below information should help you to know more accurate and Basic Requirements For Air Hostess Recruitment:
1) You need to belong to a nationality. This is no joke as there are state-less persons due to several reasons.
2) You must be at least 18 years old.
3) You must be physically, mentally, emotionally fit.
4) You must fall into the height range of between 160 – 180cm.
5) You must have good eyesight without the aid of spectacles/ eye wear/ glasses.
6) You must possess a First Aid Certificate. You must under training and obtain this Certificate otherwise.
7) You need to undergo a personal security check.
8 ) You must be a competent swimmer and able to swim at least 25 meters effortlessly.
9) You must have had at least 3 years of secondary / high school.
10) You must be fluent in at least one other second language.
11) You must like to travel and have experience traveling.
12) You must have experience in the service sector of the industry.
13) You must have a friendly personality.
14) You must have the ability to think fast to react appropriately as this is necessary to save lives and maybe your very own life.
For Part 2 visit: Basic Requirements For Air Hostess Recruitment: Part 2
Stay tuned for more articles and Best wishes for your job.
Incoming search terms:
- air hostess requirements, requirements for air hostess, requirements for an air hostess, Requirement for air hostess, Requirements to be an air hostess, requirements to be an airhostess, what are the requirements for air hostess, requirements of an air hostess, requirements for airhostess, requirements for a air hostess